Nothing compares to the shine of a metal piece when it comes to accessories, especially in wrist watches. The love for metallic finish in wristwatches has been eternal. Although a lot has changed with time, the importance of a classic metallic accessory to add charm to your attire still remains unmatched.
Wearing metallic accessories comes with its challenges such as heavy weight, increased chances of corrosion, dirt settling and much more. But the love for metal has always had innovators looking for new solutions.
The latest 316 grade stainless is the boon of this innovation and technological advancement. Crafted to be lighter in weight and more resistant to corrosion and damage, the 316 stainless steel is a promising metal for gadgets and accessories.
316 stainless is robust and very popularly used in making watches. Some of the top qualities of 316 stainless steel includes:
- The 316 stainless steel is much Lighter in weight as compared to other metals used to make smartwatches.
- It is said to be more resistant to heat and corrosion.
- The 316 stainless steel also has a Bare, Glossy surface and looks significantly grayer and matte in comparison, which makes it a perfect choice to craft a stylish timepiece form.
- 316 stainless steel is colorfast i.e. If the stainless steel looks discolored, it is dirt that can be removed with a dry cloth.
- It is easy to coat so that the watch case does not always have to be silver-colored. Meaning, your favorite color now in classic metal look!
This amazing list of qualities is what made 316 stainless steel pass through the HiFuture Group‘s standard of quality to be used in one of our premium smartwatches – the HiGear.
Click here to check out the look and feel of this mesmerizing smartwatch and to get one for yourself.